The history of Headset Button development
Headset Button 2.04 is released
- Support for HTC Touch2 T3333
- Better emulation of keystrokes: now they are sent to the target application even if it is not in the foreground
- Minor bug fixes.
Headset Button 2.03 is released
- Added ability to emulate keystroke or execute a program on headset button press
- Minor bug fixes.
Headset Button 2.02 is released
- Multilingual User Interface - Russian and Ukrainian.
Headset Button 2.01 is released
- Added support for Sprint Touch Pro2 T7380.
Headset Button 2.00 is released. Leo is supported!
- Now supports HTC HD2 (Leo) with 3-button headset
- Added recognition of triple and long double types of presses
- Added commands for FF/Rewind, volume change, player launch and exit
- Now supports TF3D player (Audio Manager)
- User interface rewritten.
Headset Button 1.14 is released
- Now supports more HTC Touch Pro firmwares.
Headset Button 1.13 is released
- Added support for RoverPC P7 and RoverPC N6 (experimental).
Headset Button 1.12 is released
- Now supports HTC Polaris (Touch Cruise, Dopod P860, O2 Xda Orbit 2)
- Now supports HTC Kaiser (TyTN II, AT&T Tilt, MDA Vario III, O2 Xda Stellar).
Headset Button 1.11 is released
- "Device doesn't wakeup after pause" problem resolved for HTC
- Now supports more Glofiish X600 firmwares.
Headset Button 1.10 is released
- Added support for Glofiish X610.
Headset Button 1.09 is released
- Resolved conflict with GreateVK's Keyboard Fix.
Headset Button 1.08 is released
- Now supports HTC Touch Pro
- Now supports HTC Touch Diamond2
- Now supports more HTC Touch HD firmwares.
Headset Button 1.07 is released
- Support for HTC Touch Pro2 T7373.
Headset Button 1.06 is released
- Support for HTC Touch HD T8282
- Support for HTC P3700 Touch Diamond
- Support for HTC MAX 4G (experimental)
- Support for 6Fg8 Power Radio.
Headset Button 1.05 is released
- Support for GSPlayer
- Support for MortPlayer
- Support for PocketMind Pocket Music player
- Support for S2P player (experimental).
Headset Button 1.04 is released
- Support for Conduits Pocket Player
- Support for Glofiish M800.
Headset Button 1.03 is released
- More robust support for latest CorePlayer versions.
Headset Button 1.02 is released
- Microfi Nitrogen player support.
Headset Button 1.01 is released
- TCPMP support
- CorePlayer support
- Glofiish X800 support (experimental)
- Windows Media Player "screenoff" problem partially fixed.
Headset Button 1.00 is released
This is the first release of Headset Button. Supported devices are Glofiish (E-TEN) models M600+, X500+, X650 and X900.